Iceberg Media are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. who will undertake all administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
Main tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
Its an office administrator job to ensure smooth running of our company’s offices and willing to contribute in driving sustainable growth.
Experience: 0-1 Years
Interested? We would like to meet you! Shoot us your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org with following details :
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Current Employer
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period